Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sup.

 Dudes..today wasn't the best. So first off my best friend, Caylin, got a concussion the other day and went home today cuz she was shaking and felt sick. This stupid, "popular", rude, mean, obnoxious, full-of-herself", girl named Tram and her stupid jock friend, Cooper started laughing and saying she was faking it. Then my friend Jakeb hit me in the head with a water bottle? Really? Really. 4 guys laughed at me and asked me if I was gonna blow them up, just because I'm a Muslim. My other best friend is sick. And I have homework.

 You know I hate people who think they're better than other. "All men are created equal." Does that mean ANYTHING to you? They think they're the best because they where name-brands, and they think they're "original." Really b*tch. Really? You're not original. You're wearing what EVERYONE else is wearing just in a different color. You think you knock people down just to get to the top.

"Someday I'll be livin' in a big ol' city, and all you're ever gonna be is mean."

"Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground."

'Nuff said.

Also one day, before I die, I will meet/ get a tweet from Justin Bieber, Inshallah. In Urdu (I can speak that!;D), "Inshallah" means "God willing." So..Inshallah(:

Bahaha.

Picture time.























6064309323_5f157973c9_z_large

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment