Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Life Of A Teenaged Band Nerd.

So..you guys wanted a blog post. Here you go(:

So on Friday I had my football game against Putnam City West. I left the house in my God awful uniform, pedratric shoes, cut-up gloves, too small hat, and broken pride. BAHAHA DO YOU GUYS REALIZE HOW IRONICLY FUNNY "BROKEN PRIDE" WAS!! Our band is called the Pride of Broken Arrow!! BAHAHA that was funny..I'm weird.

Anyways, my friend Kristin and I were driving there, and another band nerd in a crappy jeep, rear-ended us. So we laughed and made faces at him. We arrived at the high school and I felt stupid because I had no clue what I was doing.

So we got into set and we did a couple run-throughs of the pre-game show. I was so nervous, I stepped off wrong, sweat was dripping down my back, and I felt like a loser.

Then we walked and played down the field and the same guy who said this at the last game goes, "Free hot dogs if you step out of line!" I laughed..and totes should have stepped out of line.

So we ran to the ends of the field and waited..then..it was time. The percussion started us..and we were off. We ran, we played, we screamed, we danced, we yelled BA! PRIDE!, we were epic. (":

Got into the stands after the pre-game show was over and I was awesome. I played every song, danced the songs we were supposed to dance on, got everyone peppy, got free food. I loved it.

BAND NERDS UNITE!!!

So..school tomorrow. I don't want to go. I'm sick.



Well..I'm a lazy person but..longer..better..picturifyed blog post tomorrow. Farewell my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! That was a very interesting evening to say the least. And I read the post I missed and as usual, loved the pics. I loved this one too! It was simple but really cute. Love ya, Girlie! Hope you feel better soon. School does, suck, but I promise, nothing lasts forever.

    Hugs and gansta love,
    Deserae <3

    ReplyDelete