Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Life Is DONE.

Everyone. From. My. School. Got. A. Twitter.

I found my real friends on there. The ones who care. And now these b*tches are ruining for me. Twitter was my way to be myself without drama from the people at my school. A way to escape reality and fangirl with people I don't know but like waaay better than the people I do know. And now I can only hope they don't find me. If they do..

Here's to being pressured, forced, and to saying goodbye to myself.

I think I'm going to puke.

2 comments:

  1. Darlin' you don't own twitter... anyone can get it... Just don't follow these people.. and make your tweets private or something... kbye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the end of the world. Just be yourself, Love. Just be yourself. Twitter IS your place just to be yourself. And so is your blog! So own it. Be proud of how you're putting yourself out there. And remember that it's not your job to impress anyone; it's your job to make an impression on the world before you leave it. DO that by being a good example. By being the kind, amazing girl I know you are.

    Make your mark, Sister,
    Deserae

    ReplyDelete