Thursday, August 25, 2011

My First Day..As A Freshman.

Alright..so today was cool. I liked it and it really was a good experience. We have more freedom and our library is AH-MAZING. But..my locker is next to the boy's restroom... -__________- Not very good. Well my first hour is Wind Ensemble. (I play the clarinet!!) Basically that class is for really good band players, andI felt privledged to be with all those sophomores because there were only 5 freshmen in that group. My second hour is Physical Science Pre-AP and I got lost. But I made it just in time and the teacher..well she tried to hard to be funny. My third hour was English 9 Pre-AP and..the teacher there has a squeaky voice. My best friends are in that class though. Then I had lunch..blah. I went to Algebra and got stuck in a class with sophomore idiots who failed last year and they also have nice hair. But they're still idiots. Then I had...crap..I forgot..wait for it..OH! Yeah I had Spanish 2 for 5th hour. The teacher was alright. And most of my Spanish crew from last year are in that class. Then 6th hour is Pre-AP US Government..the teacher is Mr. Nulf and he calls himself "The Nulfinator." Then the bell rang and I hung out with all my friends for a bit until my mom came. Then I had some Chinese food and watched the new Pretty Little Liars. I feel sad that the summer finale is next week. My life will be over then. I just watched 5 episodes of Shake It Up.  I have decided I will marry Adam Irigoyen. He plays Duece. He's hilarious. That's him on the left..obviously. Wel..bye(: xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment